What is Quartz?
Quartz is the most popular material we use for kitchen worktops here at Benchmark Kitchens. It is made up of around 90% natural quartz stone mixed with pigments and polymer resins. It is manufactured through a strict process, involving mixing, moulding and pressing, curing, polishing and quality testing.
Quartz has a number of great benefits:
- Stain and scratch resistant – extremely hard wearing surface
- Durable – highly heat resistant, will not scratch or crack
- Easy to maintain – don’t need treating or polishing, wipe clean with regular detergent and water
- Easy to install – our quartz prices include templating and installation
- Design flexibility – easy to create different shapes and designs.